Recent Before & After Photos

Mold in Building in Alexandria, VA


In Alexandria, Virginia a professional building that was used for storage for many years was found to have mold in all of the rooms. SERVPRO of McLean was calle... READ MORE



House Fire in McLean VA


This customer in McLean, Virginia and called SERVPRO of South Arlington, Falls Church, McLean, and Annandale for help. This house in McLean had a fire in t... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Falls Church Virginia


This office experienced serve water damage from a storm that hit in Northern Virginia. The office in Falls Church, VA called SERVPRO of Annandale, Falls Ch... READ MORE



Heavy Rain in Parking Garage in Alexandria, VA


Heavy rain affected the Northern Virginia area and this parking garage in Alexandria, VA had major water damage. Water rushed through the parking garage causing... READ MORE



House Fire in Springfield Virginia


This house in Springfield Virginia experienced structural damage as a result of a serious fire in the kitchen. SERVPRO of South Arlington has the expe... READ MORE



Commercial Water Loss in Alexandria School


This commercial water loss in an Alexandria Virginia School experienced structural damage as a result of a serious water sprinkler malfunction. S... READ MORE



Mold Remediation in School in Vienna, VA


A school located in Vienna, VA suffered Condition 3 mold damage.  A structure inspection determined that the pool room ceiling was 100% affected with visib... READ MORE



Commercial Cleanup from a Workplace Accident in Alexandria, VA


This business in Alexandria Virginia experienced structural damage as a result of a serious workplace accident. SERVPRO of South Arlington has the expertise and... READ MORE



Sewage Cleanup in Arlington, VA


This family's residence in Arlington Virginia area experienced serious water and sewage damage after a sewer line backed up. SERVPRO of South Arlington has the ... READ MORE



Commercial Sewage Cleanup in McLean, VA


A clogged sewage pipe created several inches of standing water affecting approximately 2,250 square feet in this McLean Virginia business. SERVPRO of McLean wor... READ MORE