About SERVPRO of McLean
Owners of SERVPRO of McLean
SERVPRO of McLean understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of McLean specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of McLean can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. Backed by a nationwide system of more than 1,500 qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of McLean.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Please "like" our Facebook page and follow us on Twitter @servproofmclean
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- IICRC Certified Firm
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- EPA Lead Safe Certified Firm
- Virginia State Board for Asbestos, Lead, Mold and Home Mold Remediator
- Community Associations Institute
- Building Owner and Managers Association
- Registered eVA vendor
- Clean Trust Certified Firm