Fire Damage Photo Gallery

House Fire in McLean VA

Customer in McLean, VA had a fire in their basement due to a 3D printer malfunctioning. The result of this fire in the basement cause significant smoke and soot damage throughout the entire home. We were able to bring this house to an acceptable clean and the family was very happy with the result.

House Fire in Arlington

House fire in Arlington, VA caused by a defective microwave. While the fire was contained to the kitchen area smoke and soot permeated the entire home requiring a full pack out and cleaning of their contents.

Fire Damage in Falls Church, VA

A Rec Center in Falls Church, VA had major structural damage due to an electrical fire. Our SERVPRO employees were able to remove the parts of the structure that were damaged and get the area back to a clean standard.

Fire Remediation in Alexandria,VA

SERVPRO of McLean were called out to perform Fire Remediation in Alexandria, VA after a kitchen had caught fire. Our team helped to clean the house and made it safe to enter.

Affected Area Before Kitchen Fire in Alexandria, VA

This rec room was damaged by soot and smoke after a kitchen fire in Alexandria, VA. We were able to clean all of the contents and restore the room back to it’s original condition.