House Fire in Springfield Virginia
This house in Springfield Virginia experienced structural damage as a result of a serious fire in the kitchen. SERVPRO of South Arlington has the expertise and equipment to provide remediation for damage resulting from an accident such as this one. In this particular situation, a fire started in the kitchen in this home in Springfield, Virginia. Smoke and soot filled the entire house. We were able to use specialized vacuum’s and fan's from our SERVPRO of South Arlington facility to ensure that the house didn't have any safety concerns. We also provided a temporary cover to the ceiling. The home owner and family were very grateful to be able to use the space again within a matter of hours!