If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (703) 448-8444

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

House Fire in Arlington, VA

In Arlington, Virginia a house had a kitchen fire do to a gas stove that caught on fire when the home owners were cooking. The owners of the house called SERVPRO of McLean to come and clean the house and make it safe again. After they called and SERVPRO of McLean arrived they first cleaned the area affected by the fire. After the area was clean they then worked on cleaning the air quality in the house and removed all the smoke that had built up on the walls and in the air. The home owners were very happy with the quick response and how much we had helped them fix the area. The technicians of the SERVPRO of McLean also surprised the family by doing the dishes that were left on the counters as well.