Recent Before & After Photos

Fire and Smoke Damage Due to Chemicals


A customer who has a property that is unoccupied and under renovation in Falls Church, had a localized fire through the floor. Their hardwood floor company was ... READ MORE



Living Room Fire


This customer in South Arlington, Virginia and called SERVPRO of Mc Lean for help. This house in South Arlington had a fire in their living room due to the elec... READ MORE



Storm Damage to basement


This summer our SERVPRO of Mc Lean franchise was called out to a condo building in Arlington, VA after a weekend of heavy rain and flooding. The basement of the... READ MORE



Storm Damage to Home Gym


Our SERVPRO of Mc Lean team responded to an emergency water damage in Falls Church, VA. The customer's basement had flooded with storm water and we were called ... READ MORE



Commercial Storm Damage in McLean


This business suffered serious damage after a recent thunderstorm. SERVPRO of Mc Lean worked around the clock to clean up debris and restore the property to pre... READ MORE



Water Cleanup in Commercial Property in Alexandria, VA


This commercial property in Alexandria, Virginia had major water damage from a broken pipe that affected the hardwood floors and supplies that were being stored... READ MORE



Mold in House in McLean, VA


After coming home from a long vacation the Mc Lean, Virginia home was found with mold. The owner found a whole section of his home covered in standing water and... READ MORE



Mold in Building in Alexandria, VA


In Alexandria, Virginia a professional building that was used for storage for many years was found to have mold in all of the rooms. SERVPRO of Mc Lean was call... READ MORE



Fire in Kitchen in Arlington, VA


This customer in South Arlington, VA and called SERVPRO of Mc Lean for help. This house in South Arlington, VA had a fire in their kitchen due to the stove. The... READ MORE



House Fire in McLean VA


This customer in Mc Lean, Virginia and called SERVPRO of South Arlington, Falls Church, Mc Lean, and Annandale for help. This house in Mc Lean had a fire in the... READ MORE